In compliance with Directive 2009/136 / EC, developed in our order by article 22.2 of the Law of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSIyCE), following the guidelines of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use made on our website.
Website: www.academiadaire.com domain that is made available to Internet users.
User: natural or legal person who uses or browses the website.
Your consent applies to the following domains: academiadaire.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. Cookies are stored on your device when the website is loaded in your browser. These cookies help me make the website function properly, make the website more secure, provide a better user experience and understand how the website works and analyze what works and where I need to improve.
Like most online services, our website uses its own and third-party cookies for a number of purposes. Own cookies are mainly necessary for the website to function properly, and do not collect any of your personally identifiable information.
Third-party cookies used on my website are primarily used to understand website performance, how you interact with my website, keep our services safe, provide you with ads that are relevant to you, and generally provide you with a better and better experience and helps accelerate your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
- Essential: some cookies are essential for you to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and avoid security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, in the future, these cookies will allow you to log into your account and add products to your cart and pay securely.
- Statistics: These cookies store information such as the number of website visitors, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit, etc. This data helps me understand and analyze how well the website works and where it needs to improve.
- Marketing: Our website may one day show ads. These cookies are used to personalize the ads that I show you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help me track the effectiveness of these advertising campaigns. The information stored in these cookies can also be used by external advertising providers to show you ads on other websites in the browser.
- Functional: These are cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on the website. These features include embedding content such as videos or sharing content on the website on social media platforms.
- Preferences: These cookies help store your settings and browsing preferences, such as language preferences, so that you have a better and more efficient experience on future visits to my website.
How to disable cookies in your browser?
In addition to this, different web browsers provide different methods to block and delete the cookies used by the websites. You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your device. Keep in mind that by blocking or deleting cookies you will not be able to use some services on our website. Access to the cookie settings of the main browsers is done through the following menus (may vary depending on the version or language of your browser):
For other browsers, or for more information, consult its help options or consult the support service of the developer of your browser.